AMay Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 Hi I haven't created a chart using excel since i was at school! I could do with some help and advice on how to create a pie chart and on which information I put where. This is so very vague but examples and advice would be greatly appreciated!
LosOjos Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 Hi @AMay and to EduGeek I recommend having a look over at the MS Office website, there are some great tutorials there. This one in particular should get you going: Present your data in a pie chart - Excel - Office.com
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now