X-13 Posted July 4, 2013 Posted July 4, 2013 (edited) ...but I can't quite put my finger on it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]19213[/ATTACH] I've had it happen a few times, twice today, but I can't get it to consistantly happen. Less "OMG FIX NOAW", more "FYI this is happening sometimes" Edited July 4, 2013 by X-13
ZeroHour Posted July 4, 2013 Posted July 4, 2013 I think part of our cdn is being blocked/having issues. *.cdngeek.net is the domain for js and a few other things.
X-13 Posted July 4, 2013 Author Posted July 4, 2013 *.cdngeek.net is the domain for js and a few other things. I already know this because reasons. [i think I've seen statica and staticc] I totally wasn't looking at your js or anything. It could be timing out slightly, our connection has been slow the past few days.
ZeroHour Posted July 4, 2013 Posted July 4, 2013 I already know this because reasons. [i think I've seen statica and staticc] I totally wasn't looking at your js or anything. It could be timing out slightly, our connection has been slow the past few days. Working/Not working?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now