randle Posted June 19, 2013 Posted June 19, 2013 Hi, I have a federated setup and have noticed that new users are automatically licensed for ALL A2 plan components ie. Office Web Apps, Lync online, Sharepoint & Exchange regardless of having set the domain purpose to only being "ExchangeOnline" at this time. Initially I want to restrict the links users see on their dashboard and along the top of the window when they log in to Office 365 but this requires that only the Exchange Online component is ticked under each user's settings which I know can be done en mass but would like this to be the default license assignment for all new users for now. Anyone know if this is possible to set as a default assignment?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now