Quackers Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 Anybody seen these for sale in the UK? Its basically a 10" netbook , but with a Celeron Processor, 2 or 4 Gig RAM and a higher res display (1366x768). But seem to be US only at the moment. Price point is good if the $ price is anything to go by
arwen Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 Can't say I have, but if you are looking for a wee laptop, I picked up one of these a few weeks ago for £300. Pretty pleased with it, Win8 has been my only real bug bare. Battery life is 3hrs though, as its only a 4 cell.
Easy_506 Posted June 14, 2013 Posted June 14, 2013 Anybody seen these for sale in the UK? Its basically a 10" netbook , but with a Celeron Processor, 2 or 4 Gig RAM and a higher res display (1366x768). But seem to be US only at the moment. Price point is good if the $ price is anything to go by A mate of mine has this. I was impressed. You can get them for about £175ish (education pricing). Although I wouldn't buy them for our pupils...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now