Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys! got an issue here with RM Maths and printing off pupil progress reports. Basically, when you click print, nothing happens. I have tried this fix: How to resolve printing issues with RM Snapshot, RM Maths, RM Starting Graph and Information Magic

But still the same.

 

I am trying to print to either network copier. One is a Konica Minolta C353 and the other is a Kyocera KM-3035 - which I noticed on the article, Kyocera printers have an issue. I am using the Universal PCL 6 driver for that one. Konica Minolta copier is using the PCL driver.

 

Server is Server 2008 R2.

Clients are Windows 7.

 

The lady who has tried printing them off has tried multiple machines.

 

I'm close to finding a machine that has a USB printer attached and getting her to work on that... because the initial issue is with network printers apparently?

 

Has anyone fixed this issue in the past?

 

Thanks in advance!

 

:-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...