Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HDMI adaptor for VGA - Can't get the image to show up on the TV from the computer


Recommended Posts

Posted
It's probably a simple fix, but I am not seeing it. I have connected the cable from the internet to the adaptor and then to the TV. I can see the video on the computer, but how the heck do I transfer that to the TV screen?
Posted

Are you trying to use both tv and monitor at the same time or use the tv as the monitor?

What graphics card do you have?

What tv do you have?

 

Things are not quite as simple as it should be with TV's especially with older TV's which had lots of weird issues with PC output.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...