Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I picked this up yesterday and it is the funniest game I have played in a while. You can make anything you want from comfy sofas to nuclear bombs to Internet Memes (sadly the creators of Nyan Cat and Keyboard Cat are killjoys and suing the studio :( ).

 

The best I have created so far was a Zombie Keyboard Cat, a marching band went past, got turned to zombies and total bedlam unleashed in the level. Or one guy who wanted a bit of heat to keep his pizza warm, so I used a flamethrower...he might have died but the pizza was warm and I passed the task. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...