martinjefe Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 (edited) Hi All, I need a .vbs script to do the following: -Search for new folders on an specific network path. (path1) -If new/modified folders/files exist, execute robocopy.exe commandline, that copies to path1 and path 2 (updating, not overwriting) -Conditions: install.exe must exist on each source folder that will be copied. (path1\folder1\install.exe). install.exe must have been modified on last 5 days at least. -I need to use robocopy.exe to copy (it allows to log and update older files with new ones) but don't want cmd screen to be displayed. -I need to run this every day at 6 pm, if new/modified folders exist of course. I'll be grateful if you could help me with this! thanks Edited April 24, 2013 by martinjefe
bainer Posted April 30, 2013 Posted April 30, 2013 Hi martinjefe Sounds pretty straight forward, what have you got so far? Al )
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now