ICTD_vicki Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 To celebrate St Georges Day place an order or ask us for an official quote this week and you will get a FREE bag of retro sweets as a thank you! Either PM myself or @ICTDirect_Dave alternatively drop one of us an email with what ever you need along with your address so we can post the sweeties out! Dont forget we can now quote on the following Toners & Inks OEM & compats Projectors & Bulbs Printers - Brother, HP, Samsung etc and Broadbrand!!!! Plus much more.....just ask!!! I hope to be posting out lots of sweets today!!!
ICTD_vicki Posted April 23, 2013 Author Posted April 23, 2013 I'm posting today's sweets out soon, any more for today??
fiza Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 @ICTD_vicki - still waiting for my quote to come through but dont let that delay the dispatch of the sweeties!!!!
ICTD_vicki Posted April 23, 2013 Author Posted April 23, 2013 I emailed it earlier(just checked 11.01 am to be exact) I'll check my spellings and try again!!
ICTD_vicki Posted April 23, 2013 Author Posted April 23, 2013 I have just resent it....I maybe in you junk or spam email
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now