m25man Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 For some strange reason only in IE10 I have to select the "Switch Editor to Source Mode" in order to get a Carriage Return to work! Once the CR's are in place I can position the cursor and type away... now I have toggled the button off I'm stuck on single line editing??? It only seems to have been an issue since IE10 got installed but I cant be sure when. I have been jumping back and forth and copying and pasting text into this box until I realised that I had to select the WISYWIG button to make it work. Is it a site bug or just me? I would have thought others would have reported by now if it was the site.
SYNACK Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 Yes, on metro on occasion, that editor is dodgey as hell through and I thought that the default had been changed for IE to the slightly saner one. I have had that editor choke out on firefox and chrome in different situations. Just switch it to the text mode one which is many times more reliable and quicker.
ZeroHour Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 Yes this is a well known bug on vBulletin which they have been promising to fix for AGES now. Pretty peeved at how bad vB is now. I will force IE9 mode for now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now