Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

Is it possible to use wildcards in the junk email safe senders list?

 

They are accepted but don't work!

 

I want to add addresses that change (ie: [email protected] and [email protected])

 

I even tried petri.co.il@*.*.*.* which was accepted but still Outlook still "prevented the download of some pictures"

 

Any help appreciated.

David.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

To save you time. No.

 

I've been looking for an answer to this for a few years. Some websites will frustrate you by telling you that simply adding a * will work e.g. @*.mcdlv.net... Outlook accepts it but doesn't act on it.

An add-in COULD be created to do this, so I am told but no-one seems really interested, certainly not Microsoft.

 

Given the number of mass mailers with large numbers of sub-domains now e.g. mcdlv.net rsgsv.net etc it seems like a handy thing to have.

 

Any kind coders out there feel like putting together an add-in?

Edited by one_putt
  • 4 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...