SYNACK Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 Alright, I give, when are they chucking a battery and cell radio into one of their 42" TVs then adding sholder straps, I'll just wait for that: BBC News - Samsung unveils 6.3in Galaxy Mega smartphone
Arthur Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 Why settle for 6.3" when you could have a 7"/8" phablet? Asus FonePad (7") https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuMHScgnRUI&hd=1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 http://i.imgur.com/WxYgah4.jpg
CyberNerd Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 I think large tablets could work ok as telephones with a bluetoothed watch as the mic/earpiece.
SYNACK Posted April 11, 2013 Author Posted April 11, 2013 (edited) Yea, all I can think of it this comedy sketch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NciO7AEqKYE Edited April 11, 2013 by SYNACK
fiza Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 @SYNACK - oops This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. I guess its not from the UK Channel 4
SYNACK Posted April 11, 2013 Author Posted April 11, 2013 (edited) @SYNACK - oops This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. I guess its not from the UK Channel 4 interesting I think it is a really old UK channel four show, like 98 or so, its the guy with a giant loud phone screaming into it in public places disturbing everyone. Edited April 11, 2013 by SYNACK
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now