_techie_ Posted March 5, 2013 Posted March 5, 2013 Hi, We have our 1200SWG box up and running and it's working well here. I'm just trying to increase Availibility of our LDAP/NTLM authentication between our DCs and Smoothwall. I have added in our extra DC's and mapped the groups across all 3 DCs correctly. However, if I say need to reboot one of the DCs due to Windows Updates, I always get NTLM authentication pop ups on my Windows 7 clients, which then don't work correctly anyway. A reboot of the 1200SWG sorts everything, it's just a bit trivial. Any solutions out there? Am I missing a trick? Kind regards _techie_
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now