free780 Posted March 5, 2013 Posted March 5, 2013 I've asked to deploy this with a couple of its plugins. See here . I can script the plugin installers as they are installshield setups. The installer for this is made by a company called Indigo Rose. You can run the installer silently, which works fine a script. It fails however when added to the local group policy as a startup script. According to the event viewer it is checking for Windows Installer 3.1 . Which is old, the error states not enough memory. I had a google and this usually happens if you try and install Widows Installer 3.1 on Vista/7 . I am deploying to 7 x64 . Command line is "\\server\share\DIALux_evo1.exe" /S /W Has anybody had any experience of Indigo Software Installers? Is it possible to skip this check?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now