Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

After a busy day yesterday I am finally able to catch up with things.

 

Thanks to Darren and Richard ... Whilst Wednesday was short on numbers it was still full of discussion and questions.

 

I have attached the latest draft for all to see now of the Technical and Functional specifications we have seen quite a change and I thought it would be best to continue these discussions in the Blue Skies forum.

 

I will be putting up specific pages in a few minutes to for people to look at and discuss ... areas where the folks at Becta know work has to be done and as much positive input as possible is needed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...