FN-GM Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Hi Every now and then I get a white box show up at the bottom of the app. Sometimes it's not there at all. Thanks Thanks
plexer Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Was wondering if it was an advert not loading but don't know of the ios app has adverts? I've seen them in the Android app. Ben
Kingstech Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 I'm currently using the iPad app and its got a advert at the bottom of the app.
elsiegee40 Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 Agreed. It's the ad not loading. I've had it happen a couple of times, but more often than not it loads fine for me.
FN-GM Posted February 27, 2013 Author Posted February 27, 2013 Never seen an ad on mine, they show up if i use the browser.
elsiegee40 Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 There's your problem then... The ads aren't loading. Although most of us wouldn't see it as a problem This a screen shot from My iPhone complete with ad.
X-13 Posted February 27, 2013 Posted February 27, 2013 +1 ad not loading. Though, with adblock+ I don't have a blank space...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now