Axel Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 (edited) I had a play with a multi-touch screen on a thin client - and at the moment I remain to be convinced, it's certainly not as smooth or intuitive as "Apple", and a large screen is not as easy to manipulate as a phone/tablet, but it does work - and with the right applications might be impressive.... It seems a little immature at the moment - all the involved parties don't seem to be gelling together - for example on W2012, to get into the "charm box/area" you have to pull the cursor beyond the edge of lower left corner - not easy on a touch-screen with your finger ! You can press "Window key + C" - but shouldn't touch screens be more intuitive - not less so.... Anyway I suppose all current generation of thin-clients support multi-touch, so whether to use or not is not a decision anyone needs to stick their neck out over... I won't be throwing my mouse away in a hurry ! Edited February 19, 2013 by Axel
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now