CyberNerd Posted February 14, 2013 Posted February 14, 2013 Hi All, I've been using a macbook pro this week, just to keep me uptodate with it. One thing I can't fathon is pageup/pagedown. The internet says I use the alt (funny little symbol key) and arrows but it doesn't seem to work. any ideas?
FN-GM Posted February 14, 2013 Posted February 14, 2013 I use 2 fingers on the track pad. Put 2 fingers together and move up and down. I really miss this on Windows laptops. The funny symbol key is called the option key, on Australian macs thats what they are labeled as instead of alt.
CyberNerd Posted February 14, 2013 Author Posted February 14, 2013 Awesome. That two finger action works great. (thats what she said anyway). Thanks matey.
CyberNerd Posted February 15, 2013 Author Posted February 15, 2013 Sweet. It works on Ubuntu on the macbook as well
SYNACK Posted February 15, 2013 Posted February 15, 2013 (edited) It works on most of the newer Windows laptops too, its just part of the driver that allows it to handle multitouch. I think there may be some more that could work for you, I think there is two finger tap - or second finger beside the pointing finger - for right click and some have a three finger tap thing as well. You get the whole pinch to zoom thing on most now also. Synaptics Gesture Suite Edited February 15, 2013 by SYNACK
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now