Lisamh Posted June 26, 2020 Posted June 26, 2020 Hi I'm a newbie !!! I'm sorting out the new pupils in Sims for Sept and have a quick question. Can I re-import a ctf file into sims ? One of the pupils in the ctf (only 2 pupils in the ctf) didn't import as it had a different UPN (rectified now) so wondering, if I reinport the ctf file it will muck up the other students details (which imported ok) ? Any help will be great! Thanks
vikpaw Posted July 14, 2020 Posted July 14, 2020 I haven't used these or SIMS for a while. I think there is no issue with a re-import. You could also edit the CTF file to remove the other student. Better let someone with recent experience chime in.
bobsmith Posted July 14, 2020 Posted July 14, 2020 no problem at all - when you are doing the matching page you can de-select any kids you've already imported, 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now