JPatch Posted July 7, 2014 Posted July 7, 2014 Hi all, Wonder if any of you can help with a problem that I'm having trying to install Discover. The transfer never works giving me the error message "Cannot set application role 'simsuser' because it does not exist or the password is incorrect." I understand this is a permissions issue which I'm sure I need to fix by sorting the permissions in management studio but I don't know what I need to do! I'll add that this is a training environment with capita training data and I've completely rebuilt multiple times trying to get this to work with no joy so any help you can give would be extremely gratefully accepted! Thanks, John
JPatch Posted July 15, 2014 Author Posted July 15, 2014 For anyone who runs across this in future. We managed to fix it by running, of all things, the re-index patch, and then the Discover transfer just worked!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now