If you have upgrade to IE 11 you may recieve the following error when trying to use RD Web access.
Resolution:Browser Not Supported - This Web browser is not supported by RD Web Access. RD Web Access requires Internet Explorer 6.0 or later. You can download the latest version of Internet Explorer from the Windows Update Web site
First of all this fix ONLY works on RDS Gateway servers with 2008 R2 SP1 installed. If you try it on a server without SP1 it will get rid of the error but you wont see any remote apps.
1) Login to the RDS Gateway server
2) Open Up IIS Management Console.
3) Branch out the sites and then left click on RDweb. On the right hand side double click on HTTP Response Headers.
4) On the right hand pane now right click and select Add…
5) On the box that appears enter :-
Now do a IISRESET on the server and you should be good to go..Name : X-UA-Compatible
Value : IE=9
Hope that helps somebody.
Great, thanks! Works a treat here, forcing IE 9 mode with no problems.
Didn't work for me straight away. Logged in with no error but icons were missing. Had to do a full windows updates (there were a couple of new ones pending) and a reboot. All solved.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)