Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I used to be able to control the music on my iphone through the stereo head unit but now I can only control it through the iphone itself using the ipod software, think it started doing this as of iOS 4.3.X

 

Any suggestions or who do I take this up with ie apple or pioneer, haven't got around to asking either but sods law they will blame it on each other

Edited by ZeroHour

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...