featured_spectre Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 I had never heard of them until today, and in the space of 4 hours (9am - 1pm) and then again in 1 hour 10 mins (2pm - 3:10pm - so far), I have had no less than 9 calls from this company, each from a different person, offering different things, ranging from on site support so the school can outsource its ICT needs, to full hardware requirements, to desks and workstation designs, to an MIS better than SIMS and CMIS (although they would not give a name) and telephone systems. NEVER want to deal with them if they cant get that they have called me 9 times...sorry make that 10 now as they called whilst I was typing this! SilverBug I have learnt to avoid them already
jamesb Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 Have a look at their 'Ask the experts' page. Make sure you don't have a mouthful of anything at the time as well.
TronXP Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 I like the fact all their "testimonials" have no company references and most are anonymous.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now