Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

wizzard

Members
  • Posts

    284
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Blog Entries posted by wizzard

  1. wizzard
    ... and is no longer pursuing a career in IT. I've now been self employed for nearly a year now. Going freelance which involves writing, blogging and selling on ebay.
     
    I still have a passing interest in IT to keep my eye in. I enjoy reading the tales of IT support whether it be educational or business support.
     
    Even dabbled in the world of static security guarding for a while.
  2. wizzard
    I do have a blog out in the wild, but thought I'd post here.
     
    Just a quick intro.
     
    I don't currently work in IT, but hopefully that's going to change.
     
    Just completed a 3 month assignment as an Office Admin.
     
    Many moons ago I did do part time IT support, however not on a formal help desk, so not really had any exposure to Active Directory and bashing users over the head with a keyboard because they've forgotten their passwords. Only joking, wouldn't want to put off any potential employers
×
×
  • Create New...