dastrix
Members-
Posts
316 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by dastrix
-
Hi All, Recently created a new remote desktop set of servers and dont want the users desktop to be mapped to server os. We use folder redirection for our desktops. So i have created a new gpo with just the desktop settings so that they redirect however they just seem to add the icons to the existing. Surely theres a better way of doing it and im missing something. Cheers
-
Just done a check of staff laptops here and i get the following and i have no explanation Ethernet Boot 00:31:88 First Login 00:17:30 Second Login 00:05:36 Wifi Boot 00:26:51 First 00:25:29 Second 00:15:09
-
needs to be from an image or photo
-
Is anyone able to give me an idea of how I would replicate something like this from a colour photograph?
-
Just checked and in the last 7 days tado has used 1 percent it says probably less Running iPhone 6 though
-
Hi All Does anyone if its possible to deploy a trusted root ca when a non windows device connects to a wireless network using radius? If so how do i achieve this in Network policy server? Cheers
-
I am getting issues with links not opening in the app
-
Indeed very serious and lax on there part
-
I see Realsmart has failed its customer base once again with another outage.
-
Electronic cards to save on posting them out etc
-
Hi Guys We currently print and create approx 500 membership cards, we want to get it to a paperless system has anyone got any ideas of how to achieve this. I'm completely puzzled how to go about doing it. Das
-
Had a look this morning and all was fab, however i have noticed now that all the forums are blank ie no topics, i am using ios9 on a iphone6 UPDATE Seems it was our iboss in school two urls with an image where being categorised as Firefox browser which we block.
-
Mobile version of chrome was the problem
-
Links are failing for me on the share point thingy
-
Age of empires, Warcraft, warcraft 2, Lord of the realm 2, theme hospital, sensible world of soccer, these spring to mind but I'm sure I have forgotten a few
-
Last page says Microsoft Office 365 Under the Microsoft cloud computing service, the Microsoft Office 365 Education programme is free to schools. As part of the new agreement, Microsoft has committed to keeping this service free to schools for the full term of the MoU.
-
365 will only be free until 2018 by the looks of it
-
I had to scrub profiles a few weeks ago as logins where sticking, we currently only have 5 or so users using it. As for a different desktop how do you apply that? Das
-
Hi I have recently setup RDS on a 3 hosts just for remote sims, now I have noticed that the host is filling up with profiles, is it best just to script delprof2 to delete these every few weeks or would you recommend a better way? Also is there a way of stopping the desktop from redirecting to the one in there home directory? Thanks in advance Das
-
Iboss have 8gb sticks too
-
I'll be there Thursday too as long as the big O don't call tomorrow
-
Thanks ill keep and eye on some in the uk
-
Hi All, I am looking at purchasing one of the Ruckus dogs so I can freak my dogs out, anyone got a clue where i can get one from, apart from stealing one from BETT.
-
First job it to get the dude installed tomorrow then that way it can start collecting info, luckily I have all my network switches and locations etc documented
-
We dont do any uplink monitoring unless the switch does it, so using the dude do you just install that on a central server ? I have just found a thing called Lan Speed Test and written and read a 2gb file and it wrote at 31,095,912 Bits Per Second and Read at 91,779,464 Bits Per Second Does that sound about right?
