Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Colditzz

Members
  • Posts

    35
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Colditzz

  1. Colditzz

    VMServer

    Check your firewall settings (even though this shouldn't be an issue locally)
  2. Colditzz

    VMServer

    You should see three boxes, Usernam Password & Host (I think) by default it is selected to local host, if it is not, either type in localhost or gold. if they do not work, start - run - cmd [OK] type ECHO %COMPUTERNAME% [ENTER] Type the provided nae into the box.
  3. Colditzz

    VMServer

    In that case,it should be as pointed out by ajbritton, select Local Host, enter your username & password, then hit enter.
  4. I must admit to being slightly sceptical when I was given that temperature, however, he is the air con man, and I am not
  5. Colditzz

    VMServer

    Thank you. When are you getting this error message? during installation or when trying to launch the console?
  6. Colditzz

    VMServer

    Yes I do, also, what OS are you running?
  7. Colditzz

    VMServer

    I've installed VM Server several times, but have never received a message like that! what is your host name?
  8. Thats interesting as I was recently (last week) informed by our Air con man that any lower than 20 degrees C is likely to cause a static build up & condensation could start to become an issue.
  9. Colditzz

    VMServer

    Do you have the admin guide?
  10. Colditzz

    VMServer

    What is the actual message you are receiving? are you using a download manager?
×
×
  • Create New...