Yep. We're trying to negotiate a decent price on Censornet v4 - they want £5 per concurrent user - on that basis even 200 users means £1000 a year. Too much for us, unfortunately.
Does cachepilot have a yearly subscription?
Maybe we should stay with Censornet v3 and hope some of the v4 features make their way into the open source version.
I can't see anything compelling in v4 as opposed to v3 - apart from the transparent authentication which everyone seems to want.
OK guys, give me a details of a current Dell machine which would run Censornet v3 - I gather it uses quite an old version of Debian Linux. Serial ATA is not going to work, is it? I used to be a dab hand at running Linux, but finding suitable drivers is going to tax me way to much now. I'm used to Apple Macs, for heaven's sake!
Cheers.