Google Earth Writes Huge Data On To Roaming Profiles By DerekandClive, October 12, 2010 At present, a couple of students are experiencing this problem: Google Earth writes huge amounts of data on to their roaming profiles...I'm talking about 30GB per week. Has anyone got any idea how to stop this from happening again? WinServer 2003, WinXP Thin Clients + Desktops Read more... 3 comments 398 views
BSF & TUPE (Further Discussion) By DerekandClive, July 24, 2009 We are in the BSF process at the minute (can't specify which school/college or borough because there may be someone spying out there) The given choices for us were: Stay in the 'institution' and become an IT Technician/Teaching Assistant (obscure and dubious new role) OR Join RM and being tuped over and remain a TECHNICIAN, not something else which is a non-technical job. So, if RM have any cons, which I'm sure they have, at least I won't end up being buggered/bullied (and possibly raped) by those lovely students. Any ideas you fellow techies? Derek Read more... 1 comment 168 views