Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

We've been printing profile reports with names and job titles, no signature, for a while, but it has been decided that it would look more professional if signatures could go on the covering letter of profiles reports, the first page of our template.

 

The problem is, with 400 students in each year group, it's impractical to do this manually.

 

I reckon I can put the Principal's signature on there as a jpeg, and as that would need to be on all the covering letters that would be fine, but there are also six pastoral heads, whose signature would need to appear on only the reports for the students who are under their tutelage.

 

I merge an assessment filed to print their name, so I clearly can't do that with their signatures. Does anyone have any clues how best to do this, or is it a case of producing one covering letter per house?

Posted

I've used a scanned image for Ind. Reps before, it works well.

can you make the cover letter outside of Profiles?

Otherwise, either clone 6 copies, or print / export them by pastoral group and swap out the image each time. That is, assuming Profiles lets you edit the template at that time.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...