Andi Posted June 27, 2007 Posted June 27, 2007 Is it really as simple as this article makes out? I presume if so that I just need to make sure I run the upgrade on both my DCs? http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/48807/48807.html
mrforgetful Posted June 27, 2007 Posted June 27, 2007 It was pretty easy when I did it. Can't remember any specifics but. It's Microsoft so designed for numpty's, easy if it works like it should. If it goes wrong could turn into a 'mare though.
Andi Posted June 27, 2007 Author Posted June 27, 2007 Yeah that's exactly what I'm afraid of... If it goes as planned then great, if not my AD schema is screwed and it's a reinstall & restore. Not something I'd like to do really if I can at all help it.
mrforgetful Posted June 27, 2007 Posted June 27, 2007 Well no obviously. Just make sure you've got a backup, and lots of time. If tis goes well you'll only need an hour but like you say, could take ages if not.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now