6Foot2 Posted September 30, 2012 Posted September 30, 2012 Link: Notfound.org Seems like a good idea.
CyberNerd Posted September 30, 2012 Posted September 30, 2012 Seems like a good idea. if you want to scare the cr*p out of your kids when they assume they are missing from your school. 1
6Foot2 Posted September 30, 2012 Author Posted September 30, 2012 if you want to scare the cr*p out of your kids when they assume they are missing from your school. I didn't mean for school websites. I meant for websites generally. Any way of getting more publicity for open missing kids cases can't be a bad thing?
CyberNerd Posted September 30, 2012 Posted September 30, 2012 I didn't mean for school websites. I meant for websites generally. Any way of getting more publicity for open missing kids cases can't be a bad thing? Agree, it is a good thing, but I don't think you should put it on your school website. perhaps edugeek should do it.
ZeroHour Posted October 1, 2012 Posted October 1, 2012 if you want to scare the cr*p out of your kids when they assume they are missing from your school. ROFL rep++
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now