6Foot2 Posted June 19, 2012 Posted June 19, 2012 http://gyazo.com/843bf639ae71a70c114a7036906bb16b.png
LosOjos Posted June 19, 2012 Posted June 19, 2012 Yeah, someone should have told them Dell ripped them off selling them Windows 7, Windows 98 is out now...
dgsmith Posted June 19, 2012 Posted June 19, 2012 The person who posted that.. if you turn the "f" in their username upsidedown, it'd describe them perfectly.. It was 2yrs ago so hopefully they have got clarification by now, heh. But yeah.. I like that one
synaesthesia Posted June 19, 2012 Posted June 19, 2012 I dunno, fwitt seems quite apt - also points it out as a troll
6Foot2 Posted June 19, 2012 Author Posted June 19, 2012 I dunno, fwitt seems quite apt - also points it out as a troll I guess so. Even having said that I thought the idea was amusing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now