glennda Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 May be worth contacting some of the testimonials on there website
Liam Posted March 8, 2012 Author Posted March 8, 2012 I have that in hand. Just wondered if my fellow edugeekers had any info.
glennda Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 You just have to be very careful with leasing kit from companies. There is strict guidelines on Financial Leases if you are a state funded school I beleive
Liam Posted March 8, 2012 Author Posted March 8, 2012 I think the name is misleading. I am not sure that is actually correct.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now