Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am having reports of some users not being able to log in to HAP. This appears to be random, but always affecting the same user. Are there any logs or debuging options I can enable that may be able to shed any light on whats happening with these users?

 

The odd one not being able to type their password I can understand but it seems more than that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...