alonebfg Posted May 2, 2007 Posted May 2, 2007 Ok i dont know where to put this. Like most people I use an rss reader for feeds including this one. One of the biggest things I find is that whatever pc I use it is diffrent IE what feeds i have read and what ones i have not. so I had an idea what about having a rss reader that i can put on my usb mem stick. But i have dont know of any that can do that has anyone got one they use or knows of a good one. I would like it so that when i plug in my mem stick it automaticly starts up.
Geoff Posted May 2, 2007 Posted May 2, 2007 What about one that's online? eg Google Reader? http://www.google.com/help/reader/tour.html
Kwyjibo Posted May 2, 2007 Posted May 2, 2007 I use Feedreader which has an option to install on a portable drive
CyberNerd Posted May 2, 2007 Posted May 2, 2007 Thunderbird and firefox have RSS reading capability (I mostly use thunderbird) they are available as portable apps for USB sticks http://portableapps.com/apps
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now