GREED Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 BBC News - Bond film called Skyfall Looking forward to this some!
Iain.Faulkner Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 Please let it be better than Quantum of Solace
Haptic Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 Please let it be better than Quantum of Solace Agreed, Casino Royale was immense but I was a little disappointed by Quantum of Solace to say the least. He is definitely a good Bond though and I look forward to it! Chris
Iain.Faulkner Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 Agreed, Casino Royale was immense but I was a little disappointed by Quantum of Solace to say the least. He is definitely a good Bond though and I look forward to it! Chris Agree entirely, Daniel Craig is an excellent Bond and Casino Royale was brilliant, and I was very excited going to see Quantum only to be massively let down.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now