Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Rugged or Glass fronted TV for reception display


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi can anyone recommend an lcd/led/plasma TV that is rugged or glass fronted?

 

The school wants to place one near reception and the place they have chosen to put it will mean that it might get knocked/touched/poked etc... so the more rugged the better!

 

I don't know exactly what size they require but I'm guessing between 32"-46" or so depending on price.

 

It also needs to be wall mountable...

Posted

Most of mine are in area's that could be damaged easily - they have been on the wall 4 years and no problems. The one issue we did have was that when the power sockets where at student height they tended to turn them off. but once the sparks got a socket up in the ceiling no probs

 

T

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Plexor What model Sony do you have?

 

Those screen protectors do look good... I'll keep that in mind if I go for one without protection :D

 

Edit: Glennda which model do you have too? :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...