Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
One of my colleagues has Smart Notebook installed - I think the version number is 9.5, although it isn't very clear. Whenever she wants to print, the default number of copies is set to 14. I can't see any way of changing this permanently, so at present she has to change it manually every time she wants to print... when she remembers! This is not a system-wide problem, it is only affecting her laptop (although the program is installed systemwide). Is it just me, or are there no Options/Tools/Preferences etc? (Please note I don't use this software so I'm quite unfamiliar with it).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...