hil Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 Hi, We need to get some replacement pens for the hitachi cambridge starboard pens and was wondering if any one has got some before and if you could recommend a good place to get them from. Thanks.
Haptic Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 Hi Peter, we can help on these, I'll drop you a PM with pricing etc. Thanks, Mark
jkratz Posted September 4, 2012 Posted September 4, 2012 Hi Peter, we can help on these, I'll drop you a PM with pricing etc. Thanks, Mark Can I get a copy of that pricing also? Also looking to price out replacement pens. Thanks.
cfd89 Posted September 5, 2012 Posted September 5, 2012 Can I get a copy of pricing aswell, my school just had a couple of pens which have broke.
Haptic Posted September 5, 2012 Posted September 5, 2012 Sure thing, shall send over details momentarily. Thanks, Mark
klop Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 Sure thing, shall send over details momentarily. Thanks, Mark Hi, we're looking for some of these too. We need the older pens - do you have any of these? Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now