Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Help people I have a MS Publisher document that will not save anywhere at all the error message that I am getting is C:\DOCUME~1\L597D\LOCAL~1\TEMP\PUBLIC.TMP then followed by the location (which ever I choose is full). I have tried to open a new document and that saves fine it is just this document!! help please I could copy and paste but there are 30 pages at the bottom and all have boxes within them pages which would mean to copy and paste the pages individually please help
Posted
Firstly compress all the images in this document. In office 2003 that's on the picture tool bar. Select one of the pictures, click on the compress icon, change the radar to compress all images and click on OK. Then try saving again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...