Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I seem to be having some trouble installing WininstallLE on my stations today with the registration failing. I normally put in a fake e-mail address in the box and never get a problem, but today I'm getting a registration failed error.

 

Now I'm presuming that OnDemand are doing this to push the chargeable software, although I could be wrong.

 

If that is the case though, does anyone recommend any free alternatives? Something nice and basic like Wininstall that won't take me ages to learn how to use. Just scan, install, rescan type of idea.

Posted

Disable net access worked for me yesterday.

 

The instructions I found while looking for a fix said "pull out the lan cable" but you could use a different method :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...