netadmin Posted March 3, 2007 Posted March 3, 2007 I am trying to uninstall Realplayer to install Realplayer Enterprise. However, Realplayer keeps saying Uninstaller Component Missing when I try to uninstall it. I have tried it through both Windows XP Professional Add/Remove programs and the Realplayer uninstaller shortcut. Nothing works. Does anyone know any tricks? If I try to install Realplayer Enterprise without uninstalling RealPlayer, it will crash everytime it is run.
alonebfg Posted March 4, 2007 Posted March 4, 2007 have a look here: http://real.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/real.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=4711 i hope this helps.
netadmin Posted March 4, 2007 Author Posted March 4, 2007 Thanks. I had not seen that page. :oops: It works perfectly now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now