dgsmith Posted March 10, 2011 Posted March 10, 2011 Right, need to know the quickest way to add our students group into the message receive restrictions for all students. We need to stop students emailing eachother (but still allow sending/receiving from staff) and the only way I can see of doing it is by changing the permissions to allow receiving emails "from all except ". We have Exchange 2003 on Windows server 2003. We've looked at banning student<>student emailing before but because our version of Exchange is only 2k3 it didn't make it easy. The only way I can see of doing what I suggested above is going through each user individually and changing this permission - is there a quicker way of doing it (script or global config)? For reference, the area I am referring to is in this picture - "from everyone except "
dgsmith Posted March 11, 2011 Author Posted March 11, 2011 Noone knows anything about doing this? I'd have thought it be a fairly common procedure!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now