alan-d Posted January 30, 2007 Posted January 30, 2007 This one has got me Got a laptop that used to play DVDs with no problems. Apparently the last time the teacher used it the battery ran out whilst playing a DVD in Media Player. Ever since then Media player will not play any DVD without the sound either being crackly or distorted. Media player plays everything else perfectly. I have uninstalled it reinstalled it and updated to version 11 but nothing changes. ie put a DVD in and the sound stutters. DMA and IPO settings are fine, codecs seem fine. WinDVD plays videos without any problems but VLC is worse. I don't know whether it's Media Player or what - I'm stuck Oh btw - Logon is local - no restrictions. Any ideas anyone?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now