Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
hey ppl, I have an issue with one of my remote GC server at one of my schools(middle school). we installed 15 new workstations in the library at that location and renamed and joined them to the domain. the server at that location see's the computers in Active Directory Users and Computers when I do a find but the "master" at the high school does not see them..?? When I go to Active Directory Sites and Services I do not see the remote GC server under the high school server under "NTDS Settings"..?? there obviously is a replication issue. Is it possible to manually enter the remote GC server to the high school NTDS setting? if anyone has had this issue and found a solution please let me know. any help is appreciated :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...