Chris Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 Hi, Can anybody please recommend an alternative interactive white board solution possibly wireless and cheap as well. I have e-beam for trial at the moment and just wondering what other options are there Thank You
alan-d Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 I've just come across a flyer for ONfinity Portable Interactive Whiteboard System. Not sure if thats what you mean. I've not looked too closely yet or got a price but looks interesting.
Ric_ Posted January 15, 2007 Posted January 15, 2007 GTCO Calcomp do some nice Bluetooth tablets called the SchoolPad. We use them here and they are quite good.... not cheap but a fraction of the cost of a IWB.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now