Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

So then:

As a teacher I use outlook 2010 to list my lessons,

e.g. "1 10:A:1 meaning lesson 1 I teach 10:A:1.

 

We have a 2 week timetable, and I've added the first 2 weeks to my outlook calendar, so each day has 5 lesson entries.

 

What is the easiest way to copy these entries into certain weeks? I can't do the "rules" option as we have half term/Christmas breaks etc.

 

My innocent assumption was that I could copy and paste all 30 entries from one week 1 to another week 1 and it would copy and paste in. However it doesn't seem to want to play ball...

 

Can anyone advise me please?!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...