dagza Posted November 23, 2006 Posted November 23, 2006 I've found the RSS feeds but was wondering if there is demand to have a feed for each forum.
Geoff Posted November 23, 2006 Posted November 23, 2006 I suspect that would melt the forum software.
ajbritton Posted November 23, 2006 Posted November 23, 2006 I've found the RSS feeds but was wondering if there is demand to have a feed for each forum. Not specially, but I'm still waiting on the ability to show all the posts in the last X hours/days/weeks... Sorry Russ
russdev Posted November 23, 2006 Posted November 23, 2006 lol DB will be posting about this but EduGeek over next few months feb 07+ onwards will go through some major overhaul. Currently about to start writing project brief (yes that's big needs to project managed) and going to be looking at the various things including forums. Anyway I will wait till DB posts about it more... As for this post little know secret if you look at forum url and see where ti says f=xx with xx being number add that on to end of forum rss feed and you get only that forum. so this one url is http://www.edugeek.net/rss/forums.php?f=10 Russell
dagza Posted November 23, 2006 Author Posted November 23, 2006 Excellent. That's what I was after :-) Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now