Mike_R Posted November 20, 2006 Posted November 20, 2006 Hi, Has anyone manged to get the LDAP (MS Active Directory) enrollment plugin working? I can authenticate users with LDAP but can't get the enrollment plugin to work. Has anyone had any success with this?? Specifically Active Directory??
mr_jack Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 well, we tried but ran into alot of problems, so instead set it to share databases with our front-end (blue spheres) which has an LDAP connection, it all works pretty smoothly now.
TechMonkey Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 I may be wrong but I think the LDAP enrollment is used if you use AD in such away as to mimic where students are, so containers for classes, students in those containers, etc etc. So if you haven't all ready set your AD like this (which I would guess only Uni's and US schools may) then it won't be much use. I would check around on the moodle.org site for documentation as once you find the right bit the documentation is normally very good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now