Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for a script that works like this

 

1 - Input a master password

2 - Inport a secondary password

3 - Combine the two passwords to produce a text string

4 - It should be possible to recovery the secondary password by providing the text string and the master password

 

I'm sure I've seen something like it somewhere...

Posted
Um, what about XORing the passwords together to generate the text string. Then XORing the secondary password with the text string will result in the master password.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...